2020.05.24 Write. 6 The Park and you
I like the park nearby my house, my life parked there.
Last December, we sit on the bench side with a big sun, watch the tree here.
In the noon, we sweat then clothe got wet, my heart pumping and knowing we are lover.
Once I thought we will be together forever.
Once we are walking with each other and will go nowhere.
That day after walk and talk, in my memory, we just sat like a couple and couldn't be happier.
I wander that paradise if this is, now-here.
Today, I haven't see you in three months, knew I will go no-where.
I miss your smile, it means lover.
I miss your face, smile on your face, my lover.
I miss your voice, sound like when I turn around I will see your smile like you always do for me, we were in love forever.
Now, I need to growing old without you, and no one knows I am just right here standing in the park.
Last December, we sit on the bench side with a big sun, watch the tree here.
In the noon, we sweat then clothe got wet, my heart pumping and knowing we are lover.
Once I thought we will be together forever.
Once we are walking with each other and will go nowhere.
That day after walk and talk, in my memory, we just sat like a couple and couldn't be happier.
I wander that paradise if this is, now-here.
Today, I haven't see you in three months, knew I will go no-where.
I miss your smile, it means lover.
I miss your face, smile on your face, my lover.
I miss your voice, sound like when I turn around I will see your smile like you always do for me, we were in love forever.
Now, I need to growing old without you, and no one knows I am just right here standing in the park.
留言
每個階段的每個人,
都能助我們更加瞭解自己。
這是某階段的結局,
卻非人生的結局。
終受益而成長;
或抑鬱而受害,
端賴哲思、修養及智慧。
聽見自己,將會遇見更好的自己。
這是我聞君一席言的收獲。
:)